Meet our Downtown Fitness Team:
Personal Trainers at West Side Athletic Club, Downtown Portland Location.
Personal training and small group training are both available for members and non-members. Options for working with a certified personal trainer and fitness professional are available on our Training Programs page. Click HERE to view options!
|Picture Coming Soon!
- Mirion Kelley
- Qualifications/Education: National Strength and Conditioning Personal Trainer Certification.
San Diego City College Fitness Specialist Program. University of Georgia Exercise Physiology. Perform Better Functional Training Summit.
- Experience: 10yrs
- Expertise: Functional training, circuit training, dance fitness, effective exercise prescription, postural correction.
- Hobbies: Outdoor workouts, Ballrrom dancing, costume design, hiking, live music, biking.
- Qualifications/Education: NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM Certification, NCSF Nutrition for Weight Management Certification
- Experience: 8yrs
- Expertise: Guiding clients toward sustainable weight loss. Working with post-rehab & injury prone clients.
- Hobbies: Rock climbing, yoga, dodge ball, swimming and hiking.
East Side Athletic Club Clackamas 503-659-3846
9100 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas, OR 97015
East Side Athletic Club Milwaukie 503-659-3845
4606 SE Boardman, Milwaukie, OR 97267
West Side Athletic Club 503-222-7800
555 SW Oak, Portland, OR 97204